Flexitec residential cushion back vinyl gives you the freedom to choose a floor that will enhance your unique style and stand-up to the wear and tear of everyday life. It’s durable composition will resist rips, tears, scratches and gouges. It is also resistant to water, mold and mildew, making it a great choice for kitchens and bathrooms. Most importantly, Flexitec floors are easy to clean. Thanks to the QuickClean and SuperGuard wear layer, your floor will resist stains and scuffs better than other floors, so you can spend more time enjoying your space and less time cleaning it. Additionally, the Flexitec commercial product offers mainstreet commercial applications.
Mannington Luxury Vinyl
Mannington’s Luxury Vinyl Sheet (LVS) is the next evolution in sheet vinyl flooring. With advanced printing and texturing technologies, LVS is the best-looking, best-performing sheet vinyl floor in the market.
LVS provides a broad range of natural designs, from realistic wood grains to elegant stones and rustic slates. Each pattern is enhanced with Mannington’s new, exclusive NatureForm® 4G technology for colors that are incredibly crisp and rich; and each is available in your choice of three performance levels – choose the one that suits your lifestyle and your home:
- Superior durability meets the ultimate in softness underfoot
- ScratchResist™ HP wearlayer for exceptional performance
- Lifetime warranty / Gotta Love It Guarantee*
- Stands up to active households
- ScratchResist™ wear layer
- 20 year warranty
- Budget friendly
- Urethane wear layer
- 10 year warranty
Mannington Resilient floors offer environmental advantages you won't find anywhere else. Our floors are manufacturered right here in the USA.
- Great product performance
- FloorScore certified, complying to strict indoor air-quality standards
- Contributes to credits for green building systems, like LEED
- Award-winning ultra low VOC water-based inks
- Made in the USA
- Won’t trap dust, pet dander and other allergens
- Most spills clean up with gentle soap and water
- Stylish and Durable Flooring.
- Resilient flooring - also known as 'vinyl' or 'sheet vinyl' - has been around for decades and is still one of the most popular types of flooring around.
- Today's resilient flooring is manufactured much in the same way it always has been, yet the styles and technologies have evolved with the times. Mannington resilient flooring uses ultra-low VOC, water based inks (VOC's are "volatile organic compounds", which can be detrimental to indoor air quality) and we make all of our vinyl products right here in the U.S. (at our New Jersey headquarters location).